Another One Bites The Dust
I just finished The Teeth of the Tiger, by Tom Clancy, at lunch today. What a book. For those of you Clancy fans out there, this is not a Jack Ryan novel it is a Jack Jr. Novel. All in all, it was still wonderful. Up next will either be one of the two remaining Dan Brown novels, I have yet to read, or ....Hell, who am I kidding? I never know until I am walking out the door to work on the morning after I finish the last one. Then it is one of those, this one feels right today kinda things. I usually try not to read the same author two books in a row. When you do that, they all tend to be the same and you loose an appriciation you might of otherwise had if you read it as a stand alone.









1 Comments:
I've heard Dan Brown is working on a new book... I can't wait!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home