Thursday, October 06, 2005

Friday's American Beauty Sharon Stone


Friday's American Beauty Sharon Stone Posted by Picasa

To quote Marylin Monroe, "Just put your lips together and blow." Not only is Sharon beautiful beyond words, extreamly talented, she is also incredibily smart. I saw her on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and found out what a bookworm geek she was in school. So much so that she never had any dates. She was reading books in her teens that I wouldn't understand today, at age 39 with an IQ of 140! Hell, I didn't even understand some of the titles of the books. LOL For me, sexy is more about the brains than the looks. Well, maybe equally important. You may laugh but I think Diane Sawyer is HOT, for the same reasons. Tall.Blonde.Smart!

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis wrote...

That wasn't Marilyn Monroe. That was Lauren Bacall in a famous movie with Humphrey Bogart. He was a private eye named Steve and she was a hot 17 year old actress in her first movie. She set the screen on fire and after the movie was done he married her.

"If you want me just whistle. [long pause] You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just press your lips together and blow."

7/10/05 7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home