Diabities Update
Since I was diagnosed, I have lost 17 lbs. which I intend never to go looking for again! FYI - That is just over 1 stone to my british readers.
WOOOO EFFIN' HOOOO!
WOOOO EFFIN' HOOOO!
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 9/28/2005 09:13:00 pm


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






5 Comments:
three whole pounds over a stone...i wish i could lose that...well done...
:0)
Good for you!
(And I always wondered what a "stone" was in pounds...thanks for the lesson!)
ROCK ON!!! That's awesome! Losing weight is such a challenge, I wish you continued success in your goal!
And good for you, getting a hold on the diabetes.
M~
Great job! I hope it helps you feel better and get control over the diabetes.
Congratulations! That is so great!
Did you ever post the Pooh paper?
Talk to you another time. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home