Thursday, September 29, 2005

I froze it off this morning, but I finaly got the pictures!

A while back, I blogged that I had missed the fog on the pond at Loose Park, even though I had gotten up at the same time God did on that Sunday morning. Ever since I have been waiting for the conditions to be right, and for the fog to start rolling in again. Two days ago, It happened. Yesterday, I took my camera with me to work, since I drive right by the park on my way, but no such luck. No fog to be found at all. However, this morning it was only 45° when I left the house that 6:30. After taking the kids to before school care I made my way to Loose Park. God was with me this morning, to show me all of his wonders, and I was able to capture it for you. Head on over to Kansas City In Focus for a peek.

3 Comments:

Blogger car wrote...

sounds like you might save yourself from hell and the filthy hippy syndrome!

29/9/05 8:08 pm  
Blogger car wrote...

sounds like you might save yourself from hell and the filthy hippy syndrome!

29/9/05 8:08 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

On my way!

Damn, you WERE a bloggin' fool last nite!

M~

30/9/05 5:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home