New Peepers - Bad Hair Cut

New Peepers

While I was having my hair cut tonight, my cell phone rang. My new glasses were ready for me to pick up. Whooptie Effen Do! So the kids and I hauld ass over to Target and got there just in time to pick them up before the Optical Dept. closed. When I got home I looked in the mirror and decided I should have left my glasses off, then my haircut would have looked better to me. Actually, I am sure it is fine. I have been going to the same gal for years. It always looks better after I wash it once. As far as my new glasses are concerned, I think they look Fan"Friggin"tastic! I think they are the best looking glasses I have ever owned. (At least wait till you navigate away from my blog before you start laughing at me. LOL)









1 Comments:
No laughter here! I'm diggin' the new specs!
Great pic & loooove the suspenders...
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home