Here We Go Again!

Frustration

The only thing I hate more than my current job, is not being able to find another one that is suitible to meet my needs. Which is actually saying alot, since I hate my job very badly right now. The only things that kept me from walking out at lunch and not coming back on Wednesday last week were my two kids who need very much for me to be gainfully employeed right now.
On a better note...
I found what looks to be just what I have been looking for for some time now. I sent my electronic resume and cover letter this evening, and have already received their automated responce saying if they are interested they will contact me. Yet again I wait. Unfortunately, it is about 100 times worse than normal because I want out of my situation more than life itself.
Fear not, I am not one to leap without looking first, and will not take just anything. I do not want out of the frying pan so badly, that I would jump in the fire to rid myself of my current pains.
If you pray, please do so. If you don't please do what ever it is that you normally do in these cases.
Thank you so much,
I.S.









2 Comments:
How 'bout this...I'll both pray AND keep my fingers crossed for you! ;)
Good luck! :)
mmmm.... I can relate to what you are feeling, I.S.
I've been told good things come to those that wait. Obviously, they never considered an impatient Taurus who wants things NOW!
I wish you all the best... and I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. You need some good fortune coming your way.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home