Stolen Tag
This tag was stolen from HRH Stacy The Peanut Queen.
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
The fifth sentence in my 23rd post was:
"In their defence, they were not overly loud, and I did not find a need to knock on the wall, or call management."
"In their defence, they were not overly loud, and I did not find a need to knock on the wall, or call management."
Frankly, it was one of my funnier stories,
Get a Room! Oh You Already Did. I am glad to have this oppertunity to link back to it. At the time I only had two readers, and they both commented on it.








4 Comments:
OMG that has happened to me! (not the sex in a hotel room ~ the listening TO sex in an adjoining hotel room)
Your sentence was wayyy more exciting than mine!
M~
Not to worry, sex in a hotel room is no different than sex anywhere else. Of course, I was with my wife at the time... I have no idea who those people were and if they were married or not. (never saw them)
You and Laura both had good ones! Mine was pretty boring.
I agree with Greekchickie...your sentence was WAY more exciting than mine! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home