Q & A Time
I was just blog surfing, and found this Question Blog. I thought is was kind of a cool idea. So....
I will only be asking one question here.
Where is the most embarrasing place you have farted?
Please leave your answer in the comments section. If I get at least 4 truthful responces I will link to my post from about a year ago and share mine.
I will only be asking one question here.
Where is the most embarrasing place you have farted?
Please leave your answer in the comments section. If I get at least 4 truthful responces I will link to my post from about a year ago and share mine.









3 Comments:
HA!
Girls don't fart, silly.
M~
Yeah, girls just 'fluff'.
No, no, no....The Peanut King says girls don't fart because we don't keep our mouths shut long enough to build up enough pressure to create a fart! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home