Thursday, November 03, 2005

Friday's American Beauty - Jacquline Smith


I swear this woman will be sexy the day she dies! The funny thing is that when I watched Charlies Angles, (Oh, shut up!) I always had a thing for Cheryl Ladd, but not Jacqueline. As an adult, however, I see her timeless beauty. Plus, the soft Texas accent doesn't hurt. I am still in awe at just how many of the women I find attractive are brunettes. I always thought I was a blond man. My wife was blonde, go figure. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Do you remember that blog Memphis Steve did a while back about couples & who you match up with? Most folks on there said their partner had similar colorings as themselves. So dark haired dated/married dark haired, light haired married light haired.

The ones that didn't match up, if I remember right ~ are not together anymore. Interesting!

I never found blondes attractive (lol, except for The Artful Blogger)... I always found myself attracted to dark haired men.

M~

3/11/05 6:20 pm  
Blogger Memphis wrote...

Jaqueline Smith - OH YEAH!!!!

6/1/06 10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home