Friday, November 18, 2005

Only One Word Needed. . .

Posted by Picasa

SPEC-FRIGGEN-TACTULAR!
Update:
The whole thing was so unbelievably awesome that I had to make up a word to describe it. I will say, I believe this to be the best one thus far. Each one was good in its own way, however, this one surpassed them all in every catagory. My whole body was tense for the entire 2.5 hours, making my whole body ache this morning. It was, however, far more than worth any pain I have to endure.
For the first 10 or 15 minutes after the movie was over, I was totally speachless. That my freinds, happens so seldome, I can not remember one time in all my years it has happened before. When I woke up this morning, all I could think was that I want to go and see it again tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh wrote...

Glad you enjoyed it! :-)

19/11/05 3:28 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

That's all we get?!?!

lol

Glad you liked it!

M~

19/11/05 7:44 am  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

My sister Sue has never caught on to the fun of HP - she said she'd rather work than go to see another HP movie. So while she's working on Friday, her husband Jeff and I will be hitting the theatres. (It's been a real act of restraint to not go in the meantime!) And thank you EVER so much for not putting any spoilers here!

20/11/05 2:03 pm  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

glad you liked it, i'm taking my cousins this weekend to see it, normally I would have been first in line, its killing me not to have seen it already...

:0)

22/11/05 12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home