ABC's of Me
Ok, I normally don't do these things, but I can't sleep. (Way too much Diet Coke today.) Anyway..... here 'goes nuttin
A. Attention Deficit Disorder
B. Big Mouth
C. Christian
D. Dramatic (overly so)
E. Energetic
F. Flatulent
G. German!!!!!
H. Hilarious
I. Incurable (of course)
J. J. My middle initial
K. Kansan
L. Loud
M. Michigander, Missourian, Minnesotan
N. Newly Diabetic
O. Open Minded
P. Photographer
Q. Quitter (I haven't had a cigarette since June 23rd, 1993.)
R. Republican
S. Singer
T. Talkative
U. Unbelievably Awful Speller
V. Voracious Reader
W. World's Greatest Dad!
X. eXtra large
Y. Young at heart
Z. Zealous
A. Attention Deficit Disorder
B. Big Mouth
C. Christian
D. Dramatic (overly so)
E. Energetic
F. Flatulent
G. German!!!!!
H. Hilarious
I. Incurable (of course)
J. J. My middle initial
K. Kansan
L. Loud
M. Michigander, Missourian, Minnesotan
N. Newly Diabetic
O. Open Minded
P. Photographer
Q. Quitter (I haven't had a cigarette since June 23rd, 1993.)
R. Republican
S. Singer
T. Talkative
U. Unbelievably Awful Speller
V. Voracious Reader
W. World's Greatest Dad!
X. eXtra large
Y. Young at heart
Z. Zealous









4 Comments:
Aww! This is great!
Hey, how did I know you'd say F?!
lol... damn men.
M~
Great list!
Lol....I'm with Greekchickie on this one...typical man! ;o)
Extra Large? Really? What are we talking about?? Ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home