A 21 Picture Salute
To The American Farm
A few weeks ago I took Big Sister and Little Man to visit their Grandparents. (Mr. & Mrs. Ex-In-Laws) I needed to take lots of pics while I was there, since I plan on framing them as Christmas gifts from the kids this year.
The Farm became a "Centennial Farm" this year, so I thought it fitting to give a photo history, so to speak, of the farm for Grandpa Ex-In-Law.
Hope you all like them.
Ps. Please don't feel obligated to comment on each photo, or any at all for that matter. Just be sure to enjoy them.
A few weeks ago I took Big Sister and Little Man to visit their Grandparents. (Mr. & Mrs. Ex-In-Laws) I needed to take lots of pics while I was there, since I plan on framing them as Christmas gifts from the kids this year.
The Farm became a "Centennial Farm" this year, so I thought it fitting to give a photo history, so to speak, of the farm for Grandpa Ex-In-Law.
Hope you all like them.
Ps. Please don't feel obligated to comment on each photo, or any at all for that matter. Just be sure to enjoy them.









1 Comments:
I'll check it out!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home