Friday's American Beauty - Meg Ryan
She had me at "Take me to bed, or lose me forever!" a quote from her character in Top Gun. I watched her interview on Actor's Studio, and her favorite curse word is "Ef ME!" My hand shot up, as I said, OOO Me first, me first! She is as cute and charming in real life as she was in You've Got Mail. She is just so cute I could hug her for hours.









4 Comments:
she is so cute it hurts...
:0)
I have always loved Meg Ryan...
M~
She's one of my favorites too :)
I know a guy who met her and her husband, at the time, in the city. He said that Meg Ryan was so unbelievably nice and flattered. He said that Dennis Quaid didn't look too impressed. I remember him saying something about how Meg Ryan asked her husband, "why don't you talk to me like this?" Just goes to show, marriage is tough for all of us, huh? Great pic you have here of her. She's one of my favorites too. Oh, another thing, I was just reading a fellow blogger how he just went last weekend on a date to the SAME cafe that Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan went for the You've Got Mail first meeting. I SO am going there soon. I hope . . . I hope . . . :)
Post a Comment
<< Home