Sunday, November 13, 2005

Four till 4!

Just in case any of you live under a rock, and have not yet ventured out to read my blog over the last year, I thought I would update you.

There are now only 4 days left until the opening of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." My tickets were purchased long ago for this monumentous event. I am treating my Aunt, my Sister-in-Law, and my Nephew to the show, from one over zealous HP fan to another. Actually, I am really the only over zealous one, but thinking that helps me cope.

The next count down will be for "The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe," December 9th. After that I will be waiting for "Da Vinci Code" and "Eragon," both due out sometime in 2006. I am currently reading "Eragon," and I am sure I will love the movie, since I am not even half way through the book and am already in hook, line, and sinker! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

May!
May!
May!
2006!!!

Hey, are your kiddos going to HP? I hear the rating is higher than the pasts ones.

M~

13/11/05 7:54 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I just finished reading The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (I'm the kind that has to read the book before I see the movie).

My fourth grade teacher read it to us when I was in elementary school and I can remember loving it then....I guess I just wanted a refresher before the movie comes out! :)

15/11/05 4:53 am  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Do you wanna hear that my sister already saw this on Sunday? She said it was good, but LOUD. Take earplugs.

15/11/05 6:04 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Hey Incurable...come see who's on my blog! I got it the same place you got Einstein a few posts ago! :)

16/11/05 5:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I'm late loving HP. Maybe, in a few more years . . . just not there yet. I hope we can still be blogger friends though . . . heehee :)

16/11/05 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home