Jones'n for Harry Potter!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Since I have recently finished "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince," The next chance I will have to get another Harry Potter fix is November 16th this year. I don't think I need to tell any other Harry Potter fans that the wait will not be easy, and far too long to boot! My jones is sooooo bad that I have to view the trailers every couple of days or so, just to maintain my sanity.
I sincerely hope that it will not be three years before the final book comes out, and that the producers keep their acts together long enough in order to use Dan, Emma, and Rupert for all of the movies before they are too old. Frankly, I would rather see Dan on the screen with a beard than to have some other "Boy" playing the part. It was bad enough that they had to find a new Dumbledor when the first actor died. I don't know if my heart could take a character change with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.









2 Comments:
You so crazy!! heehee :)
I am so with you on the Harry Potter. I finished the HBP last week and I want the next book NOW!!! I also agree with you on using the same actors for all the movies. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home