Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here Comes The Sun!


Sun 1 Posted by Picasa

Stage 2 in Big Sister's Bedroom Re-do is the sun which was painted by yours truly last night. Today, after Church I will have to complete Stage 3, which is spounge painting clouds to go along with the sun. Then it is hang pictures and bird houses, shelves et. al.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

Cool! No, I mean Warm!

4/9/05 7:07 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

(rolling my eyes at Leesa!... lol)

Excellent job, I.S.!

M~

4/9/05 8:00 pm  
Blogger CheekyMoo wrote...

This is beautiful!!! I did the same thing in my daughters room in our old house. I miss that room. We actually hid little things in the clouds for her to find. A turtle, mickey mouse, etc. That way she could cloud watch. We even did her ceiling. She's going to love it. You did a great job!!!

5/9/05 10:29 pm  
Blogger Laura wrote...

Wow!!!! Sorry it took me so long to get over here-we were gone this weekend. Very cool!!! I love it!
Thinking big, I.S....very cool.
~L.

6/9/05 10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home