Friday, September 02, 2005
About Me

- Name: Im A Foto Nut
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |
- Friday's American Beauty
- Update to the HP&HBP Update
- HP UPDATE
- New Photo Blog On The Way
- Sweet and Sour Cockroach
- Friday's American Beauty
- Belated Friday's American Beauty - 2 for 1
- Daughter - Mariska Hargitay - Law and Order SVU Si...
- Movie Night
- Friday's American Beauty
- 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
- 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
- 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
- 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
- 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
- 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
- 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
- 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
- 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
- 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
- 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
- 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
- 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
- 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
- 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
- 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
- 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
- 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
- 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
- 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
- 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
- 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
- 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
- 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
- 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
- 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
- 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
- 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
- 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
- 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
- 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
- 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
- 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
- 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
- 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
- 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
- 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
- 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
- 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
- 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
- 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
- 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
- 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009











5 Comments:
i'm betting you didn't cry at the end like i did...lol i can't imagine how thick the next and final book will be to tie up all the loose ends...
what are your reading next...???
have a good weekend...
:0)
Soooo?!?! What did you think about it?!?!?!
M~
Katya, Tuesday I will start with a John Grisham novel, unless the mood strikes me for another Tom Clancy, but then there is always Mirror Mirror, or Digital Fortress. Ask me on Tuesday, by then I will know for sure because I will have had to pick one before leaving the house.
Chichkie, I loved this one just like all the rest. However, this book is bitter sweet for two reasons. First and foremost, The death of a beloved main charature, and secondly the knowledge of there only being on last book to read, and then no more, EVER.
I plan to read them all over again, after I have read the last one, but one right after the other.
It WAS a bittersweet end - both in the loss of the character, and in knowing that we've got two long years (at best) before the next installment comes out.
Hopefully it won't be like the gap between Goblet of Fire (July, 2000) and Order of the Phoenix (June, 2003). I'm not sure I want to wait three years for the final installment!
I agree, it is bitter sweet I.S. I cried and cried at the end. I'm glad you finished it. My daughter and I read it side by side. I left the room because I finished about 30 minutes before her, so I didn't want to ruin it by her seeing me crying. I have a lot of hopes for the last book. I hope it is so long it takes me a year to read it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm headed to your photoblog next. Come check mine out if you get a chance! It's just skinnierthanacowphotos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home