GASP, It's Getting Longer!
Ok, all of you with "Potty Brains," slapp yourself in the head. I was talking about my blog roll, my favorite links, and my author links. Today I updated my blog roll to include many of the blogs that I have been viewing not nearly as often as I would like because they are not on my roll. I also updated my favorite links to include a few more of my freaquetly visited sites, and finally I added several more of the authors which I read regularly.
Also, because I am German and am incapable of making a list without putting it in alpa order, I spent time rearanging all of the lists so that it would stop driving my anal self crazy. Now every thing is tidy.
Also, because I am German and am incapable of making a list without putting it in alpa order, I spent time rearanging all of the lists so that it would stop driving my anal self crazy. Now every thing is tidy.









2 Comments:
*lol*
Sending you an obsessively compulsive, straight, neat, tidy high five.
M~
Ok, what alphabet do you Germans use? M, D, G, I... Guess you wanted to put your photo blog first, huh? Rename it "A Photo Blog by Me." Then it would come first! Just giving you trouble I.S.
Post a Comment
<< Home