The Long Awaited Unveiling!
It is with great pride and joy that I unveil to all of my readers, my new photo blog design at Kansas City In Focus! Created for me by H.R.H. of Blogdom Gemmak over at Design A Blog. Let me first say that Gemmak is one artistic chick! I myself have an artistic flair, however, I am absent of any talent in the area of HTML. The blog she designed for me far exceeded anything I could have thought up for myself. Frankly, I am quite jealous of her abilities.
Working with Gemmak was a wonderful experience. I told her in my last email that I got far more than my money's worth from her. I have seen other professionally done blogs, where the user paid far more than I, that I believe to not be nearly as well done as anything I have seen from Gemmack and Lisa at Design A Blog .
I have also added new photos, which I woke up very early to capture Sunday morning before church. I have been holding off telling anyone about so they could be a surprise along with the new look.
I consider myself truly lucky. Not only do I have a new look over at Kansas City In Focus, I have also gained a new friend in Gemmak!
Enjoy,
I.S.
Working with Gemmak was a wonderful experience. I told her in my last email that I got far more than my money's worth from her. I have seen other professionally done blogs, where the user paid far more than I, that I believe to not be nearly as well done as anything I have seen from Gemmack and Lisa at Design A Blog .
I have also added new photos, which I woke up very early to capture Sunday morning before church. I have been holding off telling anyone about so they could be a surprise along with the new look.
I consider myself truly lucky. Not only do I have a new look over at Kansas City In Focus, I have also gained a new friend in Gemmak!
Enjoy,
I.S.









3 Comments:
Thank you *blush* :o)
Oooh... on my way over there now!
These gals are incredibly talented.. I agree.
Can't wait to see what they did for you!
M~
wow its brilliant, they certainly know there stuff, and it suits your style too..
and the new photos are great too, i love that yellow orchid (?)
:0)
Post a Comment
<< Home