Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I GOT LAYED AT WORK THIS MORNING!

Actually, I got leied. (Sorry to disappoint you, I know you all were ready for a real juicy one.)

The Management company for the building I work in had a tenant appreciation day. The served pancackes for breakfast. The lobby whas decorated in a Hawiian theme. Just as I was heading to the table with the butter and syrup, a very fine, and I do mean FINE! young blonde walked up to me and says, "Do you want a lei?" After I swallowed hard, I said, "Yes please." since my hands were full she reached up and put it over my head. Man she smelled great!

I get back up to my office and I say to my boss, "Hey, Big Cheese, I got leid in the lobby down stairs." He wittily replied, "I see it didn't take all that long." At the end of the day, one of my employees says to me, "Hey, Incurable Savant, did you know you are still wearing your lei?" To Which I reply, " I know, but it has been so long since I have been leied I wanted to bask in the after glow as long as I could."

3 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMoo wrote...

Did you wear it all the way home? I dare you to wear it to work tomorrow, with some yellow tape!

11/5/05 10:56 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Good for you! :)

Everyone needs a nice lei every once in a while, right? ;)

12/5/05 5:17 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

he he... this has GOT to be the dirtiest blog I've read in a while! Not only did you get laid, but you said you swallowed hard. Damn, I.S. I didn't know you swing pitched!

OMG, I'm on the floor cracking myself up over this one! ahahahahaha

Sorry about that! I just couldn't resist!

13/5/05 5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home