Saturday, November 20, 2004

I.D.10T. Awards

From time to time I come in contact with people who are so clearly clueless they deserve the right to be honored in some form. Therefore, I have decided to create the I.D.10T. Award. I reserve the right to award individuals as frequently or infrequently as I chose, and will change their identities, for fear that I myself may someday be worthy this honorable award.

The first ever person I am awarding the I.D.10T. award to is an individual who works for Plaza Security in Kansas City, Missouri. I recently parked in one of the Plaza's many covered parking lots and spent the entire day in an office building across the street. Upon returning to my car that evening, I discovered I had received a warning ticket for parking in a spot reserved for Plaza retail customers. It also stated I would need to contact Plaza Security to find out where I needed to park in the future, and they would then cancel my ticket if I complied.

Realizing I would probably need my plate number I scratched it down and took it into work with me the next day. I promptly called the number given, and told the gentleman on the phone that I was calling because I had received a warning ticket. As I suspected, he then asked me for my plate number, which I gave him. (the alphas on my plate are WCZ) When I was finished the gentleman asked me with dead seriousness, "Is that "C" like Charles or "C" like Cat?" I didn't want to confuse him by asking for clarification so I just said, " "C" like in cat."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home