Friday, November 19, 2004

Dr. Jeckel, Mr. Hide, and "Tales of a Wandering Mind"

My friend has created a monster. Incurable Savant by day and Blogmeister by night. I find myself so busy posting to my blog, then reading new blogs looking for pearls among swine, that I don't have time to update own my blog. So I can't share with you the pearls I have found and cool links I find entertaining.

Unfortunately, I have not yet learned HTML. Which means I have to get mini lessons from my friend, who is admittedly not much farther along in his knowledge of HTML than I, in order to make the few changes I need to make my blog cool enough to get a readership.

That said, I do want to share with you a quite refreshing blog I found a few days ago.

http://talesofawanderingmind.blogspot.com/

First, I was shocked to actually find a blog here that is slanted to the right.

Somebody needs to put a cap on the number of uneducated, unfounded, leftist, loud mouth, democratic blogs in here. Calling W names and slinging over-generalized, non-fact based remarks at him, or at Republicans in general only shows the rest of us just how smart you are not. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Which puts me in mind of my favorite saying from A. Lincoln, "You can either let others assume you a fool, or open your mouth and remove all doubt."


Secondly, his writing is witty, and his style is refreshing. I actually read his blog before I go to my own. In short, I highly recommend "Tales of a Wandering Mind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home