If I Can't Have Harry Potter....

Eragon is the next best thing to it. Finally, the trailer for Eragon the movie has arrived!!!!!! Eragon, in case you live under a rock liturarily speaking, is book 1 of the Inheritance Trilogy, by Christopher Paolini. (Get this, he was 15 years old when he wrote it.)
In an effort to find something else to fill my bookshelf with, once Harry Potter's last words have been written, I opted for the Inheritance Trilogy. So far, I have read book one "Eragon", and book two "Eldest." I now wait with baited breath for "Empire."
Just in case any of you are wondering, "Harry Potter, and the Order of the Pheonix" will open July 13th 2007. (In theatres everywhere, as they say.) The world is not yet lucky enough to be able to view any HPOP trailers, but they will be arriving soon, me thinks. I would not be suprised to see HPOP trailers at Eragon.
Anyway, Eragon is just another silly boys book about a dragon and his rider, elves, and dwarves, complete with an anchent language and magic to boot. You may have noticed there is only one book left in the Inheritance Trilogy, but fear not, for today I started reading the first book in the Wheel of Time series, by Robert Jordan. This time I got smart, there are already 13 books in this series, and no indecation it will end anytime soon.
I related book news.....
I just finished Ashes to Ashes, by Tami Hoag. Man, what a great read. Tami grabs you by your Adam's Apple on page 3, and doesn't let go until the very last page, whew. I may have started reading lots of Fantasy, but I will always love a good mystery or spy novel. What would I do without my Tom Clancy, or John Grisham?
Since I will likely type about books for another two hours, lest I stop here, I will say goodnight for now.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home