Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Booger Hygentists, And AA For Cats

Well folks, I have just gotten home from a teeth cleaning. The powder on the hygentist's gloves makes my nose itch. Several times durring the cleaning I must rub my nose to stop it from itching. When I got into the car, and checked the rear view mirror before backing up, I discovered a booger the size of a tree trunk in my nose. UGH! Why didn't she tell me or hand me a tissue? No, she would rather look at a large green gellatnous worm, recoiling to strike out of my nose.

On another note, we are now installing mouse traps to rid ourselves of those pesky little rodents. Apparently, our cat has joined M.A. (Mouse Anonymouse) Either that, or she became Vegan without telling us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

LOL! You freaking make me laugh!

M~

26/9/06 6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home