Ringling Bros. Circus

I took the kids to the Circus today. This was Little Man's first visit that he can say he remembers. He told me several times, "Dad, this Rocks!" I know the both had a great evening. Below you will find some of the 131 photos I chose, out of the 362 shots I took, to post process. I hope you enjoy these as much as we did the actual thing!









2 Comments:
Wow, you just brought back some old memories for me. I went once when I was a little girl & I remember loving the circus. Great pics, I.S. I thought you weren't able to use your big zoom? You have an outstanding camera.
M~
I didn't have my big lens with me. These were all taken at between 18-55mm. Our seats were close enough that If I had taken my big lens, I wouldn't have been able to use it.
Actually, I could have taken in a bazooka alnog with 5 terrorists, no one even checked my camera bag. I was just whining that I want a better lens. This one is pretty soft, and a good one would be lots of $.
Thank you for the kind words.
Post a Comment
<< Home