Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Would You Like To Be Little Man's Cub Scout Den Leader?

Well, let me see when he was a Tiger Cub, the answer was no. When he was a Wolf Cub, the answer was NO! Now, that he is a Bear Cub, the answer would be.... um let me see....oh, I don't know, maybe.... um... Are you F'ing Deaf? NO!

I will not be bullied into this job. I understand I am the only candidate. But let me put it to you this way. If Bill Clinton was able to run again and did so unchallenged, I would write in Donald Duck! O.K.

I do not have the time, nor the patients to do the job. Hell, I can bearly get Little Man to half of the meetings, and monthly events as it is. How the heck, am I supposed to plan and hold a monthly meeting, be part of the planning/leader commity (oh, by the way, we need a treasurer for this can you just do that too, we already have jobs commity), take vacation time I don't have to spend time with far too many boys ( I don't like ) at camp, ect. Hey, at least I am honest.

I am already heavily medicated (because of my A.D.D.) just to make it through the day. How in the world will I ever be able to hold a den meeting at the end of a long work day, when my meds are nearly out of my system, without shoving somebody else's son's head in the toilet? Let me just say, I am quite sure the odds are greatly in favor of my having to explain why one of the sccout's hair is swirled into a point in the middle of his head. Not to mention the fact that my son will be being extra naughty because I am giving attention to someone other than him.

So, Akaela or whatever the "f" I am suppose to call you, if you are reading this.....

NO no, no-tittie no, NO. H NO, F NO, K.M.A. NO! What part of No don't you understand, no! Clean the friggin' wax out of your ears, NO! I don't give a shit that I am the only person for the job, the answer is still, no, NO! Nein, Nyet, Nadda, and if I knew it in more languages I would say it in those too, NO.

The saddest part of all is that if this guy (who is highly educated) were to read this, he would still ask me to do it yet again, and be mad at me because I said no, again.

The only thing I have yet to say him is this (and I never will, but I want to sooo badly.) Hey, I don't have a wife that I can push all of my parental responsabilities off on so I can be Mr. Big Dick Scout Leader, and Mr. Big Dick School Board Member, and Mr. Big Dick this and that, and what ever else other Mr. Big Dick Lawyers do to stay in the spotlight, rather than actually spending time in the parctice where they are the sole attorney who can create billable hours.

I know this for a fact, because my Foto Nut Mom is friends with this guy's wife. She takes care of 3 kids, and works 3, 12 hour shifts as an ER nurse a week, just so they can live in a hovel, and he can prance around with his fly open for the world to see. In my opinion, he would be a prime candidate for a Ledgend Maker in a map factory. You know the guy that needs to convince everyone that one inch equalls a mile!

In case anyone has yet to figure it out, the answer is still NO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Did you get volunteered or asked to do this?

I get ya... our lives are increasingly busy. If you feel that you can't give the time, dedication & other commitments, then it's best they have someone else do it.

There's only so much of us that can be stretched before we snap!

M~

19/9/06 9:13 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

No, he has only asked me countless times. The problem is, there is no other person to ask. It is me or nobody.

Oh, by the way, the answer is still NO! lol

20/9/06 4:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home