Thursday, September 22, 2005

Friday's American Beauty - Jill Hennesy


FSB1 Posted by Picasa

I fell in love with Jill when I first saw her play "Claire" on Law & Order. I had all I could do to keep from licking the screan everytime she appeared. Since I have followed her to Crossing Jordan, where she plays Jordin Cavinaugh a Boston M.E. She is a wonderful actress, and one class act.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

She IS very pretty. Good choice.

22/9/05 7:00 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

And she speaks fluent French because her husband is of that nationality. I bet that would make you lick the screen, too.

22/9/05 9:27 pm  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

i have no idea who she is, but she is very beautiful...

have a good weekend..

:0)

23/9/05 5:23 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Don't lick the tv screen too much ~ you might cause a short... lol.

She is pretty.

M~

23/9/05 5:50 am  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

i totally disagree. i think she is one of the worse actresses on the boob tube. and her voice. gack! i wonder how many cigerettes she's smoked in her life.

28/9/05 7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home