Thursday, September 15, 2005

Friday's American Beauty - Jackie Kennedy


Oh Jackie Oh Jackie Oh. Posted by Picasa

I think that this picture was taken while Jackie was still a Kennedy, or at least prior to becoming Onasis. Not only is Jackie a beauty beyond compare, she is one of the strongest women I can think of. The list of tragedies which befell her, are far too numerous to list. She was an A-1 Class Act till the day she died.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve F. wrote...

She was one classy lady - especially as a Kennedy. Camelot all the way.

I, too, have a phone interview for a temp-to-perm job (90 day window) for a payroll accounting specialist job. Pray!

16/9/05 6:31 am  
Blogger Memphis wrote...

I never got into her.

Wait, that sounds really awful.

I wasn't born before all of that, so I never knew what all the hubbub was about. If I had been around back then I'd be too busy chasing Ann Margret to notice Jackie. Ann Margret is the queen of the hotties.

16/9/05 10:13 am  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

Now this is one classy and amazing creature God ever created. I miss her so much and she is and was a true inspiration for us all.

28/9/05 7:25 pm  
Blogger GIZMOLA wrote...

Actually, that picture was taken by Jacques Lowe in the summer of either '59 or '60. I do know that it is considered JFK's favorite picture of his wife. When Mary Thayer was doing the authorized bio of Jackie (titled Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy & actually more or less written by Jackie herself), Jackie was insistent that this picture be used as it was JFK's fav.

4/10/05 8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home