Friday, January 28, 2005

Taking Requests

Inky (see blog roll) gave me an idea. . .

She said she had more questions she wanted to ask me regarding Men 101, so I have decided to take requests. Anything is fair game, However, I reserve the right to pick and choose what I will and will not write about. Human Writes (coming soon the blog roll at the right.) took requests and the first one he wrote about was his first sexual experience. Frankly, I thought long and hard (geeze did I just say that?) about this and for the moment and too chicken to do it. There is a part of me that says what the hell, but it may take me awhile to get the guts up to do it.

Furthermore, requests are not limited to Understanding Men 101. When I said anything, I meant it. Politics, Religion or anything else you can think of.

To be honest, this is kind of exciting. I look forward to all of your suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home