Friday, January 28, 2005

Understanding Men 101

I just visited a girl called inky 's blog. She posted some thing that she didn't understand about men, and wanted to know if anyone could enlighten her. The big question seemed to be why do men scratch, fidget and fiddle with their penis, in front of the entire world like they are standing privately in their own bathroom.

I thought that If I posted my response here that even more women would be in the know regarding why men are such big ball handlers. My response to her post follows:

Well, there is a very good reason for all of that fidgeting and adjusting, and it can not be helped. Through out the day a man's penis goes through several phases of hardness and flacidness. With each change things move around inside our tighty whities, boxers, and jockstraps. As things move, and we ourselves move to walk, sit, or stand, things can get uncomfortable and even down right painful, bent, pinched, squashed, and in some of our cases, even sat on. The thing is that all of that unconscious pocket pool we are playing is totaly devoted to self preservation.

If you would like a comparison, try this one for size. Try imagining standing up and turning the wrong way then having your breast smashed like you were having a mamo-gram. Yeah, That's what I thought. So the next time you see one of the many males of the world readjusting his crown jewels, just remember that he is doing his level best to keep things safe so that when the time comes it will be in top condition for its highest purpose, pleasing you.



3 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

God Bless You Mr. Savant for being so straight forward and honest. You are the FIRST GUY to EVER give me the up front truth on this!!! And thanks for honoring my blog within your own. Too damn funny. I have a lot more men puzzling questions to ask ... I know where to come for the answers. Goodnight friend. Happy squooshing...inky

28/1/05 8:42 pm  
Blogger manababies wrote...

I hesitated making this comment, but figured I might as well since we're talking about genitalia anyway. I suppose this would be like going through the whole day with the most uncomfortable bra you own. Imagine that and having to run to catch a bus or something. Not too comfy, especially if you're well endowed.

28/1/05 10:11 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Well, finally! You know, I have asked my husband "WHY do you do that??!!" All I ever got was "I dunno..."

And since we're already on this subject, I 've got another question about this whole "penis adjustment" thing. My husband is guilty of what I'll call 'the penis manuver" but even moreso when he's drinking. And it doesn't matter if it's just me and him or he's playing horseshoes at a party. He just 'adjusts" like there's no tomorrow. Any clue as to WHY???

31/1/05 5:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home