"Blog Boredom" for lack of good blogs to add to my Roll
Last night I was in search of some new blogs worthy of adding to my blog roll. Unlike my friend David at Tales of a Wondering Mind I am not a news hound, and while I enjoy his conservative take on current events I do not hit all of the political and news sites. If you look past all of those sites, as well as, all of the Singapore/Teen sites with music and pics galore, and the non English blogs there isn't much left worth my time. The few worthy sites I had previously found, are now nicely linked just to your right, all by thereownselves, thanks to said friend above for holding my hand through the scary process of changing my template. Try as I might, I was unable to find anything intellectually stimulating or humorous enough to add. I was relegated to rereading posts from those linked at the right, and trying in vain to find new ones from their links. Eventually, I found myself rereading my own blog posts. (I must truly be mental, because I was still rereading myownself at just after 1:00 am.)
Finally, I was tired enough to go to sleep, so off to bed I went. Just as I was about to doze off I thought, "OH SHIT, I need to post about. . ." and that my friends is the last thing I remember. I probably dreamed of blogging, although I do not remember doing so. Sadly enough, I am in all the way, hook line and sinker, the whole nine yards, et. al.
Finally, I was tired enough to go to sleep, so off to bed I went. Just as I was about to doze off I thought, "OH SHIT, I need to post about. . ." and that my friends is the last thing I remember. I probably dreamed of blogging, although I do not remember doing so. Sadly enough, I am in all the way, hook line and sinker, the whole nine yards, et. al.









1 Comments:
I often find myself reading my own posts & may I be so bold as to suggest that my blog may be just what you're after to enhance your reading list.
Gotta be worth a look right??
Post a Comment
<< Home