My Latest "In Print"
I just took a shot of some of my work that has been used in print. The most recent was the cover of my church's 45th Anniversary Pictoral Directory. All I have ever done is give the pastor a CD of the shots I have taken while at church. The Directory commity requested more shots and a CD of anything I thought they might want to use. Two Sundays ago, the pastor holds up an open copy with the cover facing all of the kids durring children's service, I nearly fell over in the pew. I had no idea which photo they picked for the cover, or that it was ready for distribution. Anyway, here is my attempt at being as Christian as possible without being boastful of myself and my work.









3 Comments:
Those are two of my favorite shots of the church - what a very, very cool thing, brother. In fact, you know I admire the hell out of your stuff!
Congratulations is way too mild a word!
Congratulations indeed!
M~
So you not feeling well again??? How on earth does someone in such good a shape as you are get sick???
Do you take multivitamins? What's the scoop???
Post a Comment
<< Home