Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ok, Roll Call...

If you got my email and are checking to see if you were able to find the site, please comment so I know you found me.

If clicking on the comment section gets you no where, try "right" clicking it and then clicking open in a new window.

Sorry for all the cloak and dager bullshit. If I weren't such an airhead we wouldn't have to be doing this. In case you are all wondering. I stupidly showed my photoblog link to a friend at work several months ago, then forgot all about it.

As it turns out, he linked back to my Blog blog, and has been reading it from work ever since. Since I also accessed my blog from work, I never noticed the stat counter info as odd. Everything was fine until I made those comments about wanting to be my own nude male model for artsy fartsy photos.

I meant it to be tounge in cheak, and for it to be very funny. I don't care that all of my readers here know that. You have either found your way here via the internet, or are a friend of mine which I have knowingly invited, all of whom I would say the things I say here right to your face. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had been saying them to one of my "supposed" friends at work. This "supposed" friend thought it really funny to broadcast this post to God knows how many people at work, including one of my employees. They all got a big laugh, but not the kind I intended.

I told one of my blog friends on the phone tonight, I just keep forgetting that every thing I write is out there for the world to see. Well, with there help, I have now fixed it so the world will no longer be able to view this blog, or Google it in any way.

Just like one of my counselors said about A.D.H.D., "If it's a thought, it's a word!" I have spent my life like that. As an adult, I have been fairly good at minding my p's and q's, until the last few days that is. I guess I will just chalk this one up to a humbling lesson learned and let it be done.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Present & accounted for!

This too, shall pass. Let's hope he lets go of this whole thing. It's so bad that you feel violated, to some degree. You're such a "safe" person when it comes to blogland, but unfortunately, people try to use our blogs against us, no matter how careful we are.

M~

6/9/06 4:38 am  
Blogger Steve wrote...

Checking in, sir....

In a way, it's strange because you mentioned being dooced - and then here it goes and happens.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?....

Sorry for all the drama, brother. Glad to see that the data survived through it all.

E-hugs from Chicago...

6/9/06 5:45 am  
Blogger Crystal wrote...

Hey! I am here :-) Tell said employee that I said it was not nice and I know his mother!!

6/9/06 8:31 am  
Blogger Memphis wrote...

Here I am!

6/9/06 9:05 am  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

found ya, thanks for letting me know...

i know about blogs and life colliding more than most, it'll be soon forgotten...

*hugs*

6/9/06 9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home