Monday, December 12, 2005

Not Opening Night, But It Will Do!

Well folks, it is 11:18 pm, and I just returned home from "The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." It was a very good movie. My Mother read the books to my brother and I, as we drove the 27 hours from Michigan to Minnesota, via the U.P., or Chicago wichever way my Dad chose to drive. It has been over 30 years since my Mom read those to us, but I am still in love with them. I won't give anything away, since I don't know who still plans to see it. Take my word for it, it was wonderful! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

Can't wait :)

12/12/05 10:26 pm  
Blogger Steve wrote...

I definitely want to see this over the weekend - hoping and praying it doesn't disappoint! (You're right, it's WAY too good a story to have a movie screw it up...)

13/12/05 3:23 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

That is so cool that your mom read y'all the story! What a special moment.

Glad you liked it.

M~

13/12/05 5:53 am  
Blogger Memphis wrote...

I plan to see it. I also plan to see the new Harry Potter, the new Reese Witherspoon movie, and ... something else.

Wow, I have a lot of movies to catch up on!

13/12/05 9:57 am  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

Hi! My first time commenting here...have seen you on the blogroll of some of my favorite blogs so came to visit. I am dying to see this movie, but so far have not convinced DH that it's going to be worth the price of the tickets and nearly 2 hours of time...the weird thing is...he's a huge fan of the books and I am so NOT! Maybe I'll just have to take the boys alone. Stacie

13/12/05 11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home