'Just Fine, Thanks. . .
Will someone PAHLEEEEASE! tell the email God, that 1) I have never had any complaints, and 2) I am perfectly happy and content with myself. SO STOP SENDING ME THOSE EFFING PENIS ENLARGEMENT EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 12/12/2005 04:16:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






3 Comments:
LOL!!!
I've been receiving a crapload of those herbal enhancement vitamin emails.
M~
Don't let it go to your head (ha). Even I get the penis enlargement junk mail. And even though you're pleased with yourself, are you sure no one else is lodging a complaint. Double ha! Wink Wink!
And the worst part is, for those of us who really could use a boost in that department, they're all frauds anyway...
(And now, for something completely different...)
So, did you go for lutefisk on Saturday? I thought of you when I got the Messenger and saw that...
Post a Comment
<< Home